Thursday, April 19, 2007

Humph-ho

Hmph! I’m sick of guys.
I was having an MSN conversation with a male friend of mine who is based in Singapore. All was normal and our conversation ventured into local versus overseas education. I mentioned that I was glad to be overseas etc. Then he shot back, that I have only gained a boyfriend, who must be rich.

-_-. Pissed off la.

It is likely, or speculated, that he was moderately fond of me back in during the days of JC. But still… must people be so upset that I’m not dating them. Sheesh.

Oh, after a few observations on my friends and their ex-es (ex-girlfriend, ex-boyfriends), I have come to yet another insightful conclusion.
1. Males don’t want to be close to their ex-es. Especially if they are dumped because their girlfriends got jio-ed away by other people.
2. Females are okay about keeping in contact with their ex-es.


Haha, I’ve verified this by asking OF whether he still wants to ‘friend’ me after we break up. He gave me a -_- (duh!) look and said something along the lines of not-if-another-guy-comes-into-the-picture.

Guys are so predictable. Hmph!

No comments: