Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cookies!!!

I was bored and hungry last night at around 2:30 am. So I baked cookies. Here is the recipe for Nutella Kisses! My cookies look cute and round eh! Anyway, I took much longer than expected and went to bed around 4:30 am instead of the expected 3 ish.

Oh yar, I also burned the bottom of some (quite a lot actually) cookies. Darn it. Cos I was baking using this new tray which is apparently too 'good'. Conducts heat too well. Top of cookie is not well cooked, bottom is cao ta*.

So cute eh?!

The flatter ones are better and not cao ta at the bottom.

.

.

.

Now prepare for the totally frivolous.

.

.

.

This is Purin and he has a new hat!


Haha! Magical eh?

I should name the cookies: Purin's Beret.

Lala, my purin is so CUTE. *squeeze purin*

.

* cao ta: Singlish, burnt.

No comments: