Saturday, March 03, 2007

Back

Haven't been posting for a while. I wanted to, really. Just that darn blogger wants me to log on with a gmail account. But the un-tech-savy me DOESN'T have a gmail account! Yes, yes, I know I'm like so behind. But I have enough trouble with managing 3 emails accounts. )(@#*(!#).

Okay.. But I finally got myself a gmail account, AFTER HOURS of thinking what name to use. Sheesh. I can't believe it. I spend time worrying about the name of my gmail account when there's world poverty and people dying of AIDS. Anyway, that precisely what I did. (I can't believe that people use nicks like pinkapples, fluffypillows, handsinmypockets(or sth like that)). I must have tried all possible combinations for an oh-so-me email, but didn't manage to settle for anything until today. Today. when I got all bored, tired and sick of school, I set up my email account. All this on a glorious friday evening. What a life.

Some updates on my not-so-cool life.
1) I slept like 1.5 hours last night/morning. Slept at 7am, woke at 8.30am for my 9am test.
Tell me again why did I procrastinate?!

2) I hate school. Have not receive word from any of the graduate schools that I have applied to. Wondering what was going through my mind when I applied for PhD. Today's conversations with a couple of graduate students steered me further away from that path.

3) I need Manolo Blahniks. I've never had them and probably won't be having them any time soon. But still..

4) Going through another one of my stages of I-so-need _______. Currently it's nice eyes. So I'm busy trying to figure out how to reduce eye bags (drink apple cider vinegar?) and lengthen my eyelashes. (I'm off grocery shopping tomorrow for my health/vanity fix.)

No comments: