Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Decisions

I am unproductive. I have not been doing anything useful, practical, academic related, for the past 3 days.

My undergraduate days are coming to a close. I'm worrying about not being able to graduate. I feel so paranoid.

Where I am now is the product of whatever I did. Sometimes I reflect about my life and regret/mull over certain things. It is my choice, my decision, which has led me to my current situation.

OF says God already has your life mapped out. So, He knows what will happen to you. But I guess you should make the best of what you have, and work towards your goals. Hm, things don't simply fall from the sky.

I still feel unproductive. I'm not doing anything, towards anything. I need some form of stimulation. *zaps myself with an electrical prod*

No comments: