Saturday, March 17, 2007

Anger issues

Am I a really angry person? I don't know. I guess I'm somewhat more in control of my behaviour/temper than in the past. (Blame aging.)

Pissed off at some academic nonsense.

- didn't do great on test. didn't have time to finish.
- some idiot tried to overcharge me for past tests
- mailman didn't come today. Hello? Where's my acceptance/rejection letter?

Hm. I didn't use to be so concern about my grades... Nay, I'm always that way. Why. I need to learn to relax. My 1st year in university was fine, then I somehow morphed into some cao mugger. Sheesh. And if you think (North America) overseas education is easy, think again. Hard like hell. I don't know where I got notions that I will get to slack in uni. Worse, far worse than JC years. Far worse, and less fun. The only people who seem to have a relatively easy time in university are those in Australia.

I cooked some multi coloured bubble tea pearls to cheer myself up.But then the pearls got stuck to the bottom of the pot. -_-

So much for cheering myself up. (But I did manage to scrap them off the pot, so not ALL is lost. There is still hope in the world.)



No comments: