Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Trying to think of something to comment on

I'm desperately trying to come up with some interesting topics so I can comment on them, but the thoughts have yet to hit me, so I shall talk about my lack of things to comment upon.

okay, this is not turning out very well. I still have nothing to say. Maybe my blog will turn into one of those boring, self obsessed, what-I-did-today blog. Such a pity, considering the effort and time I took to come up with a name for my blog.
Sheesh.


Why did I start a blog? I seem to have burden myself with the responsibility of writing. But it gives me an excuse (no doubt a pretty lame excuse) to do something that is not academic related. I guess blogging is meant for the narcissistic (which I'm sure I am), for someone to proclaim his/her life all over the internet in hopes that someone would comment on their musings. This does not seem to be happening to my blog.
*grimaces*

Guess some things are just not meant to be.

No comments: