Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Italy - 5 days

5 more days and I will leave Toronto for Italy. There’s a lot to be done: packing, booking hotels, learning Italian, reading readings. ARgh. At least I will be going home early today. I aim to be home before 1pm. *crosses fingers* Then maybe I would be able to catch up on my readings.

I just went to the bathroom and found out that I had black ink on my face. !@#*&@# copier. Thankfully I only spoke to one person at work today… so it’s not that bad. I probably just look like a retard. Maybe I should be vainer and check my appearance with a mirror every 20min.

Recently I had just got myself into one of those I-wish-I-look-as-good-as-those-supermodels moods. I guess I have been ogling at too many gorgeous women. Curse the media, for corrupting my mind and stirring dissatisfaction within my soul. (side note: Miss Japan is great, I love the way she sashays during the swimsuit event)

This is just a brief update on the state of my mind. Lots to do, no time/mood to blog.

No comments: