Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Overcompensation

I went to work today and that cell-phone signal measuring guy was still there. Does he have a life?

Then I got sick of doing my plankton-y work and went to have lunch with OF. I had some pretty decent Italian food. Yeah, found new place to eat.. and it is so close to my new apartment. Hola hola.

Okay, OF and I were blabbering nonsense as usually and I had yet another brilliant insight.

Insight: Short people (males) overcompensate by building up lots of muscle.

Hahaha. Yar, there are those tall muscular guys around.. but there seem to be lots of short bulky men. Hm, or maybe they look short because of all the excess muscle.

This is especially obvious if you look at the calves of short people. They are usually bigger than normal. I speculate that their muscles got squished into one big fat ball because their leg bones are not long enough.

I'm trying to find some pictures to demonstrate my point. ARgh. Will post them when I get them.

Oh. My Singapore friend is dropping by Toronto for a visit. Hola. The place is getting crowded.

No comments: