Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sleepy

I've been surviving on pretty little sleep these past few days. (Slept at 9am ish today.) Darn school work. If I have to do more, I'll whine, complain and still do my school work.

This is my last semester in school and it is suppose to be slack... Unfortunately, it is not. And I'm driving myself crazy.

A professor I emailed did not email me back. It's moderately irritating to be ignored as I am stuck in a situation that I can't change. Why can't the person just reject (or accept) my request, instead of dao1ing me.

Oh, last Thursday, I was trying to borrow some past tests from this guy in class. HE BLOODY DIDN'T WANT TO LET ME. I swore I almost ripped his neck apart. He gave lame excuses like he got something to do and really needed the tests. Please, I only needed it for 5 minutes and will return to him after the break. Somehow I managed to convince this other girl to lend me the notes, so it wasn't all too bad in the end. BUT SOME OTHER RANDOM GUY FOLLOWED me to copy the notes and expected me to pay for him. Then the copying machine screwed and he couldn't really copy. The girl that lent me the papers were not too pleased as I returned to class without her papers. (The other guy was still trying to copy the papers.)

Anyway, the girl got her papers back some time during the middle of second half of the class. The papers were not well stapled so... she was pretty pissed off by then.
After class I had to apologize and do all that fluffy stuff. Sheesh..

Anyway, I have decided.. with these terrible experiences with )(@#*@)(#* GUYS. I detest those freaking chinese (I think they are) guy. Problematic.

I hate to generalize, but they really pissed me off. Shoo. Don't bother me, bother some one else.

p.s. At least it taught me to appreciate OF a bit more. (He stayed up to help me check essays. Ooo.. Thank you. thank you.)

No comments: