Thursday, October 19, 2006

This week

It has been some time since I've last blogged and nothing much has changed. I'm still confused. Still deciding. Work or grad school....
Today, I cooked fish, it turned out pretty good. The fish is darn cheap too, thanks to the Chinatown supermarket near my place. I wanted to cook because I didn't want to study. Argh, I had a terrible Law & Economics test today, and I wanted to do something different...
My thoughts are flying all over the place. Anyway, one interesting thing that happened to me this week. OF stabbed me with the blunt edge of a kitchen knife. It was an accident, or so it seems. One second, I was hovering around the kitchen sink and the next second, I'm tearing. OF asked me whether I was crying in shock or in pain... It wasn't that painful, but it was kind of freaky... I mean, how often does one get stabbed in the hand. For those curious few who are reading this, I didn't get hurt or anything. Just a tiny 7mm mark on the back of my right hand, directly over one of my veins.
Okay, that's the highlight of my week, steaming fish and getting stabbed by OF.

No comments: