Thursday, August 17, 2006

In Siena...

I have been in Siena for around 3 weeks....
Using school computer with Italian keyboard... not all that used to it...
Been to lots of places.... Venice, Milan, Pisa... some small Tuscan towns..
Going to Rome in 2 hours.
Argh. Need to go home and pack.
I am drinking obsence amount of alcohol here.... cos it is free/cheap...
Place is basic but okay...
Taking LOTS of pictures...
Feel so disconnected with rest of the world...
I spend my days eating gelato, travelling....
no time for news....

3 comments:

The_Laptop said...

Wah lau... now then you update....


I'm in Pittsburgh, PA now. Maybe we can arrange something? :-P

And please, don't get uber drunk and then err get into strange situations hor....

fluff ball said...

Haha... come to Toronto?
It's really not that far...
Not getting drunk... more like getting fat....

The_Laptop said...

Hahahaha... why not? I'm like deciding what to do for the 3 weeks for Winter break.

Maybe I go Toronto?