Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Siena.... 2 more weeks

I have 2 weeks left in Italy... then back to Toronto to slack for a week before school starts...
Need to disappear off the radar so no one can locate me ... need to rest in my fluffy bed for 1 week and eat har2 gao3.. and study my GRE which I hardly touched in Italy.
Hoping to go whale watching this weekend... that is if I successfully get the tickets....
Quite sick of Italy already.. guess it is because my residence is not all that comfortable...
Yesterday.. I killed a FLEA with my pencil lead container, picked up some dead mosquito bug and this morning I squished some big flea-mosquito insect with OF's clock....
Argh. and OF is not keen on cleaning up the room... actually.. I'm not very keen on cleaning too...
There's actually quite a lot of interesting stuff to blog about... but I don't really have easy access to internet... I guess I might talk more about my trip during my 1 week of hibernation..
Till then I guess...
*Whales calling out to me*

No comments: