Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Options

1 more day of class and then my finals. For some reasons unknown, I kept getting emails concerning work and/or lab. Sheesh, I'm stuck here in Italy and everyone wants me to go back to hand in some report, summary or work. I got an email from my old banking job wanting me to go back to work part time.
Sheesh.

What should I do after graduation. I have a couple of options (not in order of preference):
1. Go graduate school, do a Phd/MA
2. Go Japan and teach English
3. Go back to Singapore and work
4. Go sponge off my brother/parents and go on another prolong holiday
5. Go find a job in Canada, Toronto

Option 2 always come across as odd to people who know me. I guess it is because I can't speak Japanese. But I kind of fell in love with Tokyo after visiting it last summer. Nice, clean, efficient. Good sushi, cute toys (Purin), great shows (Hard Gay Ramen). How can I not love such a city. But if I am to be realistic, I would probably be posted to some ulu town in Japan if I go there and teach. Sheesh. It's the only place that I visited that I hope to return. I'm DARN sick of Italy and fleas now!!!

Okay, I'm getting too hungry to type more.

Off to 'mensa' for lunch. The school cafeteria is called mensa. Odd name, the first time I heard it, I thought it was the high IQ club, Mensa.

Okay, off topic and hungry.

Till another day.

No comments: