Friday, August 22, 2008

Crushes of my Past

Argh, I found my old crushes on Facebook. My secondary school crushes! They are as cute as I remember when I was 14 years old.

I can't bring myself to add them. They must know I was/am so fond of them!! I love Facebook. Why can't my crushes be searching for me on Facebook and adding me instead!!!

I miss being 14 and crazy. OF is being parental and oh-so-mature!!!

Me: i like guys easily
Me: -_-
Me: but only have gross guys ard now
Me: ARGH. i found my sec 2 crush on facebook!
J: i think u are really mad
J: u not happy in ur current r/s meh
J: as in u've committed to it liao..then still keep finding old crush to relive crushing memories

...

Me: my life is so sad
Me: i am drunk on depression
J: ??!?!
J: u have a date
J: u will have a gd job
J: u will have a house
J: u are NOT in spore
J: ur life where got sad?
J: even my life is not sad..and i dun even have wat u have


I am still crushed by the fact that I am not Facebook friends with my crushes. Argh!!

No comments: