Sunday, September 17, 2006

Irrelevant nonsense

I'm typing this as I've never been to me plays in the background. A friend from a long time ago showed me a video of the song and I think it's a nice song... so I'm listening to it.

Was musing over various odd stuff these days. Darn, blame the stresses in life.

My not so creative self will now tell you some not so important fact that I came up with.

I've decided that very good looking people look good even when they are not smiling. Average or more average looking people look better when they smile.

I've decided to classify myself in the latter category after staring into the mirror without smiling. Darn it.

I shall seek comfort in the fact that I look better smiling!

Hehe. *smile*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!Let's smileeeeeeeee :):):)

Life is busy....dun hv time to update myself a bit on blog...arghhh..

addoil on ur final yr!!

Anonymous said...

why can't it show my name..

michelle

The_Laptop said...

"I've been to paradise but I've
Never been to me."

How sweet but sad...