Friday, April 22, 2011

Of Karma

I'm not the sort branded as religious. I will go even as far as to say that I have been labelled anti-religion. If you must know, I'm pro-science. But this does not mean I'm anti-religion.

But surprise surprise, I think I am rather spiritual. I have spent some chunk of my post prefrontal cortex development years pondering about the concept of karma. Maybe I am making a bias search, but I am becoming increasing convinced about karma. What goes around comes around and bite you in the butt, rather painfully. I see it happening to me, to people around me, and to some distant associates.

Things that happen, happen for a reason. Often times the reason is not apparent, but sometimes one gains sudden insight about why certain things occur. The clarity is painfully clear at times.

No comments: