Friday, October 17, 2008

Images from my phone: So this is New York

Thanks to my trusty Sony Ericsson Z610i (best phone ever!), I have some 2.0 mega pixels of NYC and NJ.

So here is my life in camera phone pictures:
Donna Karan warehouse in NJ. There are lots and lots of clothes I cannot afford. There is a clothing library at the back. The librarian has (one of) the world's coolest (and slackest) job. And then, there is the story of the Donna Karan inspirer. Life is so totally not fair. Hmph! My work is real work. Sort of, anyway.

Organismic sandwich (When Harry Met Sally, see video below) from Katz's Delicatessen. Overpriced but good. But it is not good enough to justify going back and paying $14.95 for it. Hate the pickles though. One would think $14.95 pickles would be good too.



A Bengal tiger at New Jersey's 6 Flags.


A donated poster from a colleague who was laid off.


My whale has the gift of sight! It is so so happy!

Crazy traffic in NYC when there is no traffic police. Cars everywhere. No rules. Pure mess.

Overpriced decorative glass turtle. I saw this is in a shop window when I was wandering around aimlessly in NYC.


Real turtle with an aim. All his other turtle and frog pals seem rather resigned to their fate. This was seen in a newly renovated Chinatown supermarket. I feel so bad for the turtle. He is trying so hard so save himself from his sad situation. I could have saved him, but I didn't. He is probably not around any more. Sobs. Guilt. Peace to this turtle. I hope he is happy in Turtle Heaven.

No comments: