Thursday, July 03, 2008

Random Thoughts

- I don't like it when people keep going on about their baby/kid. I know your baby is important and oh-so-precious, but I don't get why you have to litter your emails with information about your baby. When I meet you in person, I can sit at the corner, far away from you, so I don't have to hear the baby conversation. I can't run away from my emails. Your words stare right at me. Your world revolves around your baby. I don't live in that world.

- It is summer in New York. Someone said: When it's summer, all the crazy people come out. Where do all the crazy people hide in winter? Underground?

- I hate it when it rains and water floods the streets. The streets smell like pee. And the rain-pee water is drowning my $78 Gap Designer sandals. I am suicidal.

- I don't know whether to offer you my seat on the bus. You look pregnant. Your tummy is big. Or maybe you are just fat. If I offer you my seat and you are not pregnant, I risk offending you. Maybe offering the seat to fat people is polite behaviour? Nah, I don't think so. Then, I see you are wearing kitten heels. Pregnant women wear flats. Okay, I remain stuck to my chair, trying not to stare at your tummy or continue speculating about your possible pregnancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, I just happened on your blog as I was searching for Purin stuff XD.. absolutely love the purin pics.. as well as your posts ^^ I will link to you now and then, if there are no issues :D Have a good day!