Friday, April 04, 2008

Strip Club 101

I was high on wine. Bored with life. So I went to a strip club.

It is amazing that I took so long before I stumbled upon someone who was willing to bring me to a strip club. I shall remember all you evil people who went without me!! Apparently everyone has been to a strip club except me. *bleah*

It is not as freaky as I thought it would be. Pretty entertaining. Not as pricey as I thought it would be ($10). The ones in Toronto had FREE entrance though.

But the drinks are pricey ($10 for water??).

But $20ish for a few hours of entertainment.. it's not that bad. The girls are pretty. Some are fat. The plus size dancers are usually A LOT more aggressive. There are female customers, but mainly males. The guys look hilarious and desperate. Haha, I counted the number times they went for the lap dances... Hilarious.

Lap dances: $15 - $20
Tipping strippers (stick $ into their undies): $1

They earn pathetically little.

Oh, and the girl who wanted to do a dance for me smelt particularly good. Darn, why don't I smell like that.


No comments: