Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving in Toronto

It's Thanksgiving and I have a couple of days off from school. Hence, I'm back in Toronto after a long 10-hour bus ride.

I realized it is autumn here in Toronto. The brown, orange and gold leaves are falling off the trees. I never noticed it in NYC. I guess there are no/few trees in NYC. (Central Park doesn't count since I don't visit.)

The first snow day arrived soon after I reached Toronto. Everything is cold and ecky. Not as ecky as NYC, but still ecky because of the cold. *Brrzz*

I feel like I'm having one of those secondary school chalets. Too much tv, weird eating hours and lots of aimless nothing.

But it is good to check in with reality every now and then.

1 comment:

Wai Han said...
This comment has been removed by the author.