Thursday, October 04, 2007

Awful People

School administrators (the non-professor people in universities) are the most mean spirited people ever. They are supposed to help students but they seemed to enjoy making lives as uncomfortable as possible.

I guess they are lowly staff in an academic setting filled with PhD and whatnots. But will trampling all over students make your life happier?!

And if they (universities) are wondering why alumni don't contribute as much as they could, it's probably due to bad experiences the alumni had with the school administrators.

I mean, I got screamed at, thrown out of rooms, totally ignored etc. etc. You named it, school administrators have done it to me. And so, why would I ever contribute (more) to the school and fund such terrible service.

No comments: