Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Older and wiser?

Okay.. I'm offically an Adult. Erk! Gross. Now I'm suppose to be responsible for myself. Birthday went by pretty uneventfully. I had cake and stuff, went up the CN tower for lunch.. bummed around. Oh yar, and OF gave me a Tiff & Co. necklace. That's good. Hehe. Always wanted a blue box.

I want to relax and slack.. but as usual, it's not possible.
I've finally conned/convinced OF to go off to London & Paris with my for xmas vacation... So that's a hell lot of planning to do...

As usual, like how things usually work out (badly), my exam will end on the 19Dec... kindly ruining my chances of going to London on a cheaper and more direct flight. DArn it. Nevermind, I can take UA and go to the States and change planes and get stuck at customs.. @#(*@)(#

Darn the security. Hate inefficiencies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the blue box, hehe=) tiny purin yawns. sleepy.