Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hello 2017

I haven't posted in a while. I've got caught up with the routines of life, of making money, of cleaning the house, of being an adult.

It's 2017 and I just found that I've a white hair during my recent trip to Japan!!! (unhappy exclamation points) Argh, aging. Or perhaps it is stress from work and life. I so need to reduce stress and anxiety this year. And also drink more water.

Guess I can't really complain all too much. My life is mostly filled with work, music lessons, language lessons, lots of reading random pieces of news online.

Goals for 2017: Drink more water, sleep more, not gain excessive weight

1 comment:

The_Laptop said...

I like how it's "not gain excessive weight" as opposed to "not gain weight".

And I'm more inclined to think that the white hair is from stress (eustress or distress) rather than aging... unless you have genetic proof from your family that that's a common thing.