Saturday, May 08, 2010

World's largest beaver dam on Google Maps + random subway observation

Okay, instead of studying, I was busy tracking down the world's largest beaver dam. -_-! Ah.. the joys of procrastinating.

Anyway, I found it on Google Maps... and here is the location (near Lake Claire in Wood Buffalo National Park in Canada)!!! Wood Buffalo National Park can be located using google maps. Click on screen shot to enlarge.


Doesn't look like a beaver anything... Just some plants and mush, but what do I know.


Oh, I was on the subway today and noticed a lady sitting across me. I told myself that she looked rather Singapore (if there is actually a thing such as a Singaporean look), and then dismissed the thought. There are sooo many different types of Asian looking people, she could be Chinese, Korean etc etc.

Then I heard her speak to her friend!!! DARN!!! -> Singaporean accent. -_-|||. Her friend also looked rather Singaporean.. He was holding some NYC guide book.. Probably the 1000X Singaporeans who love love love travelling and find NYC really cool. *raises eyebrows* (disclaimer: I am not saying that NYC is not cool...)

Okay, the point is that there is a Singaporean look!! I just can't articulate it. The casual hairstyle? Singaporean looking features? I don't know. Maybe everyone with ancestors in South China look similar or have Singaporeans been inbreeding too much?

No comments: