Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Unemployed

Today is my first day without a job.  I'm not in school and jobless.  It is kind of depressing.  But I get to sleep late.  I've been rather tired of work.  It became tragically repetitive, boring and depressing after some time.  And I have been working at the same place, doing the same thing for approximately 11 months.

Yikes.  I'm glad to get out of my job.  I would have liked to stay a month longer... but things are the way things are.  Not within my control.  Typical.  But at least I do not have to drag myself out of bed each morning and go to a place I do not wish to go, meet people I do not wish to meet.  But I need the money.  Ah, life is full of contradictions.

I just feel unproductive.  I really don't like wasting time.  Work was a total waste of time but at least I got paid.  I applied for some craigslist jobs.  Lots of things seemed pretty dubious.  -_-..

Well, I have approximately 1.5 months to figure things out.  Maybe I can land something interesting.  The economy is tragically bad, lots of firms want unpaid interns to exploit.  Tragic.  Maybe I should go on a holiday.  I don't know.

Lots of reading to do.  But I just don't feel like reading.  


No comments: