Monday, February 18, 2008

Art Attack 3! - Of Miffys, Cars and Valentines

And here is the sequel to Art Attack and Art Attack 2, Art Attack 3!!

So I started with Miffy...

And OF followed with his ugly Miffy Boy...

Thankfully, I didn't take to his suggestions. I created the Valentine Miffys all by myself.
Cheapo (free), V-day skype wishes/gifts on 2/14/2008 at 11:52:02 PM.

OF reciprocated on 2/15/2008 at 12:02:38 AM with his Valentine People. Note the ugly hair and the lack of smiles. And $$$ for flowers. What is that supposed to mean??


I showed him how we really look together. Look, I have thin legs and hands (unlike OF, who has a fat face and body).

OF gave up with Valentine People and stole my Miffys and stuck them into a deformed triangle masquerading as a heart.

I made my improvements...

OF decided to change his image.

From this:

To this:
And I pimp-ed his car for him... -_-




No comments: