Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blabber blah blah

Hm, sometimes I must decide on what I want to do in life.

I'm getting old.. I feel my bones creaking and stuff... I can no longer stay up late and still feel alive the next days.
Sheesh, my metabolic rate is slowing down.

Anyway, the point is that my body is aging and I'm no longer that keen to explore and try new things. And I'm only 21.

Sometimes I look at the excitement happening in ... more happening places... and I wonder if I would be happier there? Life in Toronto is DULL... Probably due to my pathetic social circle.

There are many thoughts of going away.. to NYC after I graduate. It seems so much more fun. But would I have a social life? Or would it be like Toronto, DULL, COLD and probably more dangerous.

Leaving Toronto means giving up some comforts... OF is still here and I do enjoy having a somewhat permanent comforting? presence and company. But do I want to stay in Toronto forever?

I feel so restricted (wings-are-clipped sort of feeling)... I'm just bored here.

It's a far cry from my much more interesting lifestyle back home...
Does this happen to everyone? Is it what happens when everyone around you is attached and hanging out with their significant other? Is it because everyone is so aged by life that they keep to themselves? Or is it because my social skills have degenerated from the lack of use.

Argh.

No comments: